Sunday, July 10, 2011

Preston sure knows his audience

So as most of my friends know, I LOVE my birthday. I have never been one of those girls who hates aging. I think it's because my Mom and Dad still seem so young and have never minded themselves. So as always, I was looking forward to my 26th birthday. And for my new favorite number to become 26! (Since it always coordinates with my age)

Preston has always been very good at birthdays and Christmas. So our night started with Preston giving me my first present, a new pair of black pumps. I have been needing and wanting cute basic black pumps for a while. And he picked them out himself! I couldn't have done a better job. 5 inch heels - hidden platform - beautifully shaped toe with a slight point - super comfortable - black patent leather. I wore them that night...



Then we went to dinner at Tuscany in Salt Lake. I pretty much live for carbs. So Italian food is my favorite. And I was in love with their home-made pastas and delicious sauces. You could taste how fresh everything was. And since the other thing I live for is chocolate, my beautiful dessert was a cherry on the night.


So far we have shoes, carbs & chocolate with my handsome husband. I would say the night was at an A +++ and couldn't get better. And then he brought out the big guns and gave me my other present. There is a Marc Jacobs watch I have been drooling over for a couple of years. And he was all sneaky and found out which one it was in the collection. This is a genuine face of surprise and excitement in this next picture. Aaaand I'm a brat and love that my ring produced a streak of shine...


I stole this picture from Nordstrom.com :)

I am a lucky, lucky girl. So muchas gracias to my amazing husband for making my birthday fantastic!

xoxo

2 comments:

Rae said...

Kam!! You are TOO adorable. You deserve every moment of your night! And that ring is GORGEOUS, no need to feel like a brat for loving how beautiful it is and how it catches the light SO perfectly. :)
So happy to hear your birthday was so perfect! I hope it ended with a little dance from Preston. Hahahaha.
Love you girl!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad it was awesome. We went to Tuscany for an anniversary a couple years ago and I totally agree that it is marvelous food. Yum!