It was Sunday night at the Thomas household and I was doing my nightly scan of EOnline.com when I came across some wonderful news...
Me: BABE! You are going to be so excited!!
Preston (knowing what site I am on): What?? Did Rosie O'Donnell die??
Me: UUUuummmmm no, Arrested Development is coming back!
It's almost too good to be true. Arrested Development is coming back!! They are making a mini-season of 10 episodes that will air early '13. Read the story HERE . I LOVE this show. And rumors have emerged several times that it may be coming back. But I just may let myself believe this one. The first time this show came on the air America was too dumb for it (I'll apologize now for that comment although it is true) And now that The Office has had a good run, and we were given 30 Rock through the genius that is Tina Fey, I believe the majority of the country has caught up, and this time it will receive the ratings it deserves.
For all of you non-fans run, don't walk, and rent the series now so you will be caught up. Anyone else as excited as me? Sound off in the comments....
xoxo

5 comments:
I am ecstatic. I watched all three seasons in a very condensed amount of time and started over because I couldn't bear to think there was no more....
Derek and I had the SAME condo on Sunday night.. well minus the Rosie O Donnell dying part... haha We are SO excited!!
Excited is an understatement.
"She's my Mexican... Well I think she's Colombian or something"
HAHA Lalis I think of you every time I've watched that episode xo
I am excited! But I'm also a little nervous - what if the new episodes aren't as good???
Post a Comment