Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What was he thinking?!

OH Kayne West... I know you think you rule all. That you are invincible and that you are royalty. Not even Hollywood royalty, but ACTUAL royalty. But why, I repeat WHY do you think that you are SO cool that you can pull off this....


I'm sure Jay-Z told you to do your thing at the "Watch The Throne" concert in LA. But I doubt he was quite counting on you wearing a mumu with your face bedazzled onto it. The leather skirt is clearly a full on skirt as it poufs out the bottom half of the shirt. And someone should tell him that leather jeggins are much more flattering with heels. As proven below.

Now let's talk about a place where I LOVE leather.... on a trench. I'm drooling for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's trench on the right.



Xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There should be a "like" button for this :)