Tonight we went to Cornbelly's with my cousins from my Mom's side. It's an adorable Fall fair at Thanksgiving Point. I just love when we all get together. It doesn't happen often enough. So I coordinated a Halloween themed night out. Sadly my cousin Adrienne wasn't feeling well. So Angela picked up her two girls and brought them so we could still hang out with them. The numbers were 5 kids and 5 adults. We had a total blast, but somehow these kids had us running around like crazy! We were 5 on 5! I know I also once had that kind of undying energy but I have long forgotten the feeling.
By the time we left sweet Carly who is two was saying "Can I go night night at Mommy's house?" And let me tell you it was my bed time as well!
My cousin's kids are growing up so fast! They are just the most adorable and smart children. I love getting to hang out with them and making sure they remember I'm their favorite. :) When we all get together we miss our family in upstate New York, Seattle, Florida and Kentucky! We are fairly spread out and I wish we got to see everyone more often. So for you who we miss and love, here are the shots from the day.....
![]() |
| Those would be friend Oreos and fried snickers bars in the bottom right pic! |
![]() |
| I love these big chairs |
![]() |
| We paid to launch pumpkins out of a canon and hit cars. IT WAS AWESOME! |
![]() |
| Bullseye! |
![]() |
| She loved Preston <3 |
![]() |
| Milking the fake cow in the upper right made us miss our Grandparent's farm |
![]() |
| The kiddos |
Xoxo







1 comment:
Aw, thanks for putting up the pics so I could see the kids having so much fun. They were so ready for bed when they got home. So glad they could get out of the house and have a blast with you guys! Thanks!
Post a Comment