Staying in Utah for Thanksgiving this year spoiled us. Thomas Family Thanksgiving is the Friday after Thanksgiving. So we were able to be with my Mom's side of the family ON the day and then Preston's the day after. Two full Thanksgiving dinners! I love spending time with family especially with my cousin's kids. They were so sweet and constantly cracked us up. I wanted to share our photos for our family in upstate New York! We got to call them and pass the phone around. We missed you guys!
The gals! My cousins Adrienne and Annaliese are so beautiful inside and out. I always love catching up with them.
Carly really wanted to go out to the garden with Grandpa (my Uncle Ed) and came back with this HUGE carrot. She happily munched on it for hours. It was hilarious. She's too cute. I love that her treat of choice was a carrot!
The girls LOVE Preston. He had so much fun running around with them.
The boys on their phones lol Probably texting babes
My Aunt Robyn's pies are AMAZING. And since she was kind enough to make the crust with less fat I HAD to have a piece of each. It was basically like having 1 normal piece...right??
We had such a great time. It was so kind of our Uncle Ed & Aunt Liesa for hosting!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment