 |
| He really is always this smiley! |
They say time flies by when you have children but after the first month I wasn't convinced this was actually the case. The first month is hard and full of adjustments and it was not fast, not fast at all. But now I feel like we were just at William's two month Dr appointment, I blinked and he's three months old! He is getting to be so much fun as he grows and develops.
 |
| He realized he can just lay there instead of working during tummy time lol |
William can reach the toys on his activity pad now and grabs and spins the pieces like a pro. It makes it so that he can play on his own for a little bit here and there and he smiles and laughs while he does so. He grabs the rattles now that we shake for him, but if he cannot fit them into his mouth he looses interest fairly quickly haha. And he loves the television! I have started trying to keep it off. I don't love quiet in general and so the TV or music is constantly on when we aren't sleeping. But the motion and light memorize him and I am afraid he will want it too often too early if it's on a lot now.
 |
| Big boy! |
 |
| William loves Daddy |
But our favorite thing is that he recognizes Mom and Dad so clearly now. When we come into the room he gets so happy and when we leave he scowls like "Where are you going?" The other item of recognition is a bottle. It cracks us up to see William get all smiley when a bottle gets pulled out. (I am pumping and feeding) Mom, Dad & milk are all he needs! He also tries to mimic our sounds to the point to where it really feels like he's talking even though he's not quite yet. But one day soon he will mimic them trying to actually speak and we can't wait!
 |
| Happy after eating |
 |
| Sometimes I hold him extra long while he sleeps |
We are so blessed to have such a smiley baby. He knows just when I'm at my most exhausted and pulls out the smiles and giggles on rapid fire, charming me into not minding being sleep deprived. I just love him so much. I looked at him just this morning and felt like he looked like a big boy and it made me a little sad. I never thought I would be saying this already during those first few weeks but I need time to slow down!
 |
Love our little bear cub
|
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment