Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random Things I Feel Strongly About

Brittany Spears' new single is bomb (that's right... bringing back 1998 verbiage). I don't care that she once shaved her head and had a break down. Let's name one mega star who hasn't shall we? I love her. And not because she has an amazing voice (obviously), but because she's an amazing entertainer. And I will always root for her. Team Brittany all the way.

I'm not sure why girls get all Bridezilla when planning the wedding. It's SO MUCH FUN! I won't lie stretching a budget has made me have a few stressful moments. But they were MOMENTS. This is the happiest time and being in love and getting married is one big mixture of giddy. Girls should really dial back the crazy and enjoy these moments.

Seattle and NYC are the most legit places. I have been spoiled growing up near Seattle and then getting to live in New York. Preston tells me I have turned into a "New York Snob" because for almost everything I do I say..."but in New York it's like this..." but I can't help it. It is the most fantastic, addicting, exciting place. I have never been to Europe. I really hope I get to go one day. But as much as I know I'll love it, I have a feeling I'll walk away saying... "but it's not New York"!

Who has seen "Married to Rock" on VH1? It's my favorite guilty pleasure. I'll tell you now it's total entertaining trash. But my favorite part? These women get along much better and have way better communication than any cast of the "Real Housewives..." who are supposed to be upper-class. Let's just sit back and think about our society while we chew on that.

xoxo

3 comments:

Rae said...

You're a smart girl Kam. As you know I just got back from London and Paris, which were AMAZING, but......they're not New York. :) My heart will always belong to the big apple.
And you just remind Preston it's thanks to HIM that you were in NY anyways, so no complaining! :)

Sarai Stones said...

Kambria! I was so excited to see your blog! I just love it! Congratulations to you and Preston! When is the big day?! Hope all is well! xoxo

Krysta said...

Um, I LOVE Married to Rock!! And I love that you watch it too! haha, I thought I might be the only one. :-)