Thursday, April 21, 2011

We are Licensed!

Preston and I went to go get our marriage license this morning. We had to go so early because they don't let you come on Saturdays and Preston couldn't be too late for work. But I was so excited! It was much faster than I thought it would be. We were in and out in 15 minutes. It was very streamlined (Unlike the library system) But it was so fun!

You know I really wanted this picture because I have no makeup on - ok I DO have tinted moisturizer on - but normally a picture would so not be allowed. But I am so excited that I wanted to post it anyways. I'm kind of sad the flash flushed out the page so you can't see what it is.


While we were there the couple sitting across from us was cracking me up. First of all I assume the little boy with them was only biologically hers and he kept yelling "I'm BORED!" Lovely. And then as they are filling out the paper they come to the question asking if you have been married before and how many times. If you have then you have to supply your divorce/annulment date. And the guy reads the question aloud, looks up at the ceiling and STARTS COUNTING. His blushing bride sees this and exclaims "You don't even know how many times you've been married and you want me to marry you?!?!"

It was amazing. In between their conversation came bursts of "I'M BORED" and it was all I could do not to laugh.

But we are very excited for our own wedding - 16 days and counting!

xoxo

5 comments:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

ummm... youre adorable!!! I love this!! I am very excited for your big day! YAY!

Ashley Smith said...

Hah please tell me he was joking. That is hilarious! I'm so excited!

Elizabeth said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats again!

Rae said...

Hahaha, hilarious.
That is so exciting Kam. The big day is almost here!!!!

Krysta said...

You are the cutest ever!! I love this!!! And, um, you are still stunningly beautiful without makeup on. :-)