First of all, I HAVE A HUSBAND!!! And being married really is the best thing ever. So far I'm really happy with this decision. But living together for the first time brings hilarious moments.
For example, Preston snores pretty bad some nights. So after what felt like 4 hours I finally gave up and shook him awake and said "You're snoring can you turn on your side?" which usually makes the situation go away... His response?? "Anything for you baby, whatever you want" and he flipped on his side in a half-sleep stupor with no recollection on the exchange the next morning. All I have to say is that I'm very pleased with the subconscious process he's got going on!
And then there was the time he was hooking up our Internet in the guest room (where we decided to place our router) and so I changed the TV from ESPN to Bravo and happily started watching "Real Housewives of the OC" which I watch to make myself feel even more amazing about my own life. These women are ridiculous. So Preston walked back in the living room upon finishing our installation- looks at the TV - gives me a face that only a child makes when having to get teeth pulled and says ...
"NO BABE, no, no, no ANYTHING BUT THIS! I hate these stupid women. I WOULD RATHER WATCH GOLDEN GIRLS!"
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha - Golden girls??? It was amazing I was laughing so hard I cried. You would think I was giving him the Chinese Torture.
I love him...
xoxo
4 comments:
I love you guys!!! Thank you for painting the best picture of life at the Thomas house.
And, I hope you realized, this also means Preston secretly loves SATC, considering the characters are based loosely on those on Golden Girls. :)
PS Bad Romance just came on my Pandora station. I'm pretty sure it knows I'm talking about Preston.
Hah I love the half asleep conversations.
Also. My camera died at the wedding. I was telling a friend of mine about everything. I can't wait to see your pictures.
Yeah, Kylen and I have a few crazy hilarious moments of our first few months of marriage...we still talk about them all the time and laugh like crazy. So fun!
That is funny! I'm sorry I missed your wedding. I was there to help my sister who just had a baby with some medical problems. She is a sweet baby and I'm so glad I was able to be there. I'm so excited for you...being married is awesome!
Post a Comment