This store pretty much sums up everything that's wrong in Utah. All of the Ed Hardy, Affliction and clothing from the Buckle makes me want to rip out my eyes sometimes.... Seriously people what are you thinking?!?!? Men should not have jewel studded jeans!
So much bedazzled, stitched, branded and gody apparel.. It. Makes. Me. Sad.
That is all...
xoxo


3 comments:
I am shocked at how utterly confused people are. How many jokes can be made about Ed Hardy before the state of Utah notices??
I am obsessed with this post and you! hahaha Derek and I go off about these stores when we pass them-SO ridiculous. All the guys that shop here have bleached tips and orange fake tan.. there is something seriously wrong with this world (Utah world)!
lol.. i feel the same way every time i walk by that store at fashion place.. s.i.c.k. and who are the ed hardy consumers?
Post a Comment