Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy National Best Friend's Day

It's National Best Friend's day! And as someone who has been beyond blessed with amazing friends I thought it would be appropriate to blog about my beautiful chicas and wonderful hubby...

Who stays friends with 8 other girls their whole lives?! We may not all live close to each other anymore, or talk every day like in High School, but these girls are the loves of my life. I'm so glad we're all still friends.

The last time ALL 9 of us were together - I'm still mad that some girl stuck her head in this one haha

At my WA Bridal Shower
We're so little!
At my 14th Birthday
Happy Best Friend's day to my amazing and gorgeous Priss Squad ladies!

Then I went to Utah for school and found lifelong friends I know I will always be able to depend on. They saw me through the crazy college years and we grew up together being on our own for the first time.
Old roommies
My crouton

<3
Happy Best Friend's day to my college besties!

I was only in New York for 2 years but can absolutely say that I love and adore my best friends out there. I miss them every day! I had some of my best memories with these fantastic women. They've taught me so much, which sounds cheesy but it's so true. We were meant to be in each other's lives.

At my NY Bachelorette party which I loved 
On our Rhode Island trip
Happy Best Friend's day to my girls in New York!

And then of course there is my handsome and amazing husband. Who is truly the best friend and husband in the world. He is so supportive and loving. I'm a lucky gal.

I cannot imagine a life without these women and without my man. Words cannot express how blessed I feel and how much love I have for them!





1 comment:

Rae said...

Awww, this is so sweet Kam! We definitely miss you in the city. People come and go all the time but it really is not the same without you here. Thank you for all you taught me!
PS Love the modest one piece, haha, I never woulda believed it if I didn't see it myself.