Saturday, November 20, 2010

The City Bakery



I don't know how I've gone this long without visiting The City Bakery. I've been wanting to go and today I  finally did with my beautiful friends Courtnie and Maria. Because I love Sex and the City (although I hate to break it to everyone but it is one of the biggest misrepresentations of NYC ever. I know... I was a bit heart broken too...) part of the reason I've been dying to go there is because of the cameos it has on the show.

But can I just tell you. If you ever want the most divine hot chocolate EVER go here. It's like drinking straight, pure chocolate with a big HOMEMADE marshmallow on top. I couldn't resist the "shot" size with the adorable mini cup. It is a velvety smooth treat that I will be getting again very soon.

<3

1 comment:

Rae said...

Hurray! So happy you have a blog. :)
Okay, I feel super lame because not only have I not been to City Bakery, but I also don't know which Sex and the City episodes it's in??
You'll have to take me!