So normally I HATE JFK. As grateful as I am for an international airport close by, it's the biggest hassle EVER. The lines are always super long. For some reason if you fly Delta they always try and make you walk outside, uphill, to the international terminal to check in. Even though once you're through security you have to cross the airport again to get to the domestic gates. I realize the security line is shorter but after both of my completely unnecessary walks in which I am lugging a heavy suit case it would have been faster to wait in my normal line. After a few times of this I now refuse. I actually told the security guard that this wasn't my first rodeo and I knew my gate was right on the other side of the line I was already in. To which I was told that I fly too much. (Tell me something I don't know buddy)
Now the Jetblue terminal is in a newer wing of the airport. But I still thought flying the night before Thanksgiving would land me in scary territory. SO imagine my surprise when not only did I have NO LINE to check my bag but the security line took me 10 minutes! GLORIOUS, HALLELUJAH!!
I have to say that between that and my free Direct TV in the seat in front of me I am pretty much a Jetblue fan for life. Thank you Jetblue for making all of my pre-Thanksgiving flight fears vanish. And for having multiple places for food and snacks peppered throughout your terminal that are not gross and that are actually reasonably priced. Fingers crossed it's this good on my way back.
Now if only they would stop flying Airbus planes and switch to Boeing so that I didn't feel like a traitor. Sorry Dad!!
<3
1 comment:
yay for bloggin :) this post should be an add for jetblue!!! I am excited to hear all about your adventures you blog about!
Post a Comment