I decided that I am very witty and funny and therefore need to have a blog. This may or may not be true. But either way I've found a big regret I have is not starting one when I moved to New York to document the amazing things I've been able to do while living here. I have a great love affair with this city. Many moments where I hate it (like when I'm late and I JUST miss the subway as I'm racing for the closing doors. Or when it starts to get bitter cold and I have to give myself an actual pep talk to trudge the 10 minutes from my apartment to the subway). And many, many more where I feel so lucky to live here I pinch myself. (There are too many of these to list. But between passing the Plaza Hotel on my way to work and the numerous celeb sightings - just walking around becomes exciting.)
Between Provo and New York City I've lived in two, polar opposite, bubbles. One day I'll make it back to the real world. But for now I'm perfectly happy in the most amazing city on earth. And in case you need more convincing that it is in fact spectacular... please see the link below ... :)
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2010/11/50_reasons_to_b.php
<3
2 comments:
You are so darn cute and funny and apparently have some mind control powers, too, having been able to convince Preston to dress up like Aladdin!
Loved that article. It was great and so true!
Post a Comment