Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fun on the Farm

One of the great things about living in NYC is that I'm close to my family that lives in upstate NY. Instead of once every 3-5 years I've been able to see them several times a year! This last trip had a first for me. I helped cut down a Christmas tree! By "helped" I MIGHT mean "supervised" but I felt pretty legit. I even wore work boots. The best part was watching my cute cousins getting so excited with the whole process. It was a very fun family outing. Nothing like a few days of fresh air, good home cooking and a loving family.





1 comment:

Angela said...

I am sitting in my kitchen at 10:30 at night and laughing out loud that you posted a picture of your work boots!!! That must have evoked some strong emotion for you to feel the need to document it. I'm guessing that emotion to be disdain? I LOVE IT!