Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's the Simple Joys

There are very few things I love more than a pedicure. You ladies can back me up on this one. I very much enjoy sitting in a lovely chair while someone massages the feet that walk in heels all day and make them beautiful. How relaxing is a foot and leg massage after days of running around?! All I have to say is the pedicure is a divine and inspired invention.

Now let's pair this glorious event in which we ladies get together to chat and relax with a 32oz Dr. Pepper. I'm pretty sure the only thing closer to pure heavenly bliss is the shoe department at Bloomingdale's.

I am now relaxed, energized and perfectly painted pink...



Between this and the fact that the guy at Walmart gave me his employee discount on the 457 pictures I printed made today utterly fantastic. Apparently I was the only person who was nice to him all day. It pays to be nice people, good karma totally comes back to you. In this case it came back to me in the form of a $70 savings. Which on one side makes me very sad. Why are people rude?! And on the other side makes me happy. $70 happy!

<3

2 comments:

Rae said...

It's true. Pedicures are divine. I searched high and low for a good place after I moved to New York and am so happy to have found one I've now been going to for years.
And yes, completing it with your drink of choice is just perfection.
Totally sad that guy hadn't had anyone be nice to him all day. I bet you made his whole week (until he noticed the rock on your hand.)

Angela said...

Who needs pedicures? I prefer my heels to function as leg scratchers and velcro. yes...I'm just fooling myself.