Well I know it will not come as a shock that I was so ecstatic to be back in New York this past weekend I almost passed out every hour with pure joy. I have the most fabulous girl friends to go along with my fabulous city. We had a girls night the Friday we were there and it was so much fun. We went to "Butter" for dinner and it was divine. Maria and I had to get a picture with our steaks because they were seriously the size of my face. Love it!
I have to say I've missed these ladies more than I realized I would. And I knew I would miss them a LOT. I feel so blessed to have such sweet, hilarious, strong and stylish women in my life. Dinner didn't have one dull moment. We were cracking ourselves up.
So after dinner we went back to Brittany's apartment. She was such a doll and let me and my photographer/good friend Shannon stay with her. And the girl talk and hysterical moments kept on comin' into the morning hours. Rae made the most DELISH chocolate eclair sheet for us to enjoy while we gabbed away. Can I just tell you, this is not the first dessert I have had from Rachel Hope. I would marry her right now if I wasn't already taken. She's an excellent baker.
So I have to say, thank you to my New York chicas. You made my trip even more perfect. I miss you ladies already. I cannot say enough amazing things about you!
xoxo




1 comment:
Awww Kam!!! You're the sweetest. I miss you like crazy and am so grateful you gave us so much of your precious time while you were here. I had SO much fun!
Love you!
Post a Comment