First of all anytime a show is created in which The Bachelor is combined with Real World/Road Rules challenge you know it's going to be good. They picked a group more suited for explosions than I could have imagined. We have ex-fiances, ex-boyfriends, rivals, and people who drink too much (oh wait, that's all of them)
I heart Michael! I met him in Atlantic City while I was there for my friend Michelle's bachelorette party. My heart goes out to him since his ex-fiance Holly is not only on it, but totally all over another dude. Chin up Michael, you can do better! Holly is far too giggly for my taste.
| Super bad picture of me, but isn't he cute! |
But let's get down to the real hot topic! Jake vs Vienna and Casey. Vienna, you are a beast. And if you are so concerned with people thinking you aren't nice then stop saying incriminating things on camera. How has this concept not caught on?! Poor Casey got yelled at like 100x and it's only the first episode. And seriously, if you cry one more time I will not be able to control the giant eye roll I will be sending through my TV. Get a grip chica. I'm not saying I'm a Jake fan, but you make it too easy for your critics, like me.
On a final note I just have to say that Gia is seriously beautiful. Her and Mila Kunis are totally my girl crushes.
xoxo
1 comment:
You. Are. Hilarious. When I first saw this post I saw only the title and the picture and thought some family member had come into town for four nights. I thought, "Wtf? Why has Kam never mentioned this attractive and hopefully single man?" Then I realized he's a reality star, hahaha.
I'm totally with you on the girl crush on Mila. She is a knock out.
Post a Comment