We went boating with some of our good friends last weekend and tried Wake boarding for the first time. Preston is already a very good water skier so I knew he would do well but I won't lie I was totally bitter he did so great. I have never done either and I sucked. I got up a couple times but only lasted a few seconds. My first run I got picked up, flew through the air and face planted it in the water. It was very graceful. Here's a shot from the day. Ignore my fabulously wet and frizzy hair. We had a blast and I cannot wait to try it again.
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear even though the first attempt sucked you kept going. Those face plants HURT. You should be very proud you were able to get up given that it was your first time trying. It took me years to figure it out and now I love it!
I stick with the knee board and try to make it look cool. It's less distance between your face and the water when you crash.
Post a Comment