Monday, August 15, 2011

Salt Lake County Fair

So I have been wanting to get together with family ever since things from our wedding settled down. But an apartment is not conducive to having a lot of people over. So I invited all of my cousins here from my Mom's side to come to the Salt Lake County Fair with us. It's in South Jordan which is a central location for where we all live and I knew the kids would love it. I couldn't believe that everyone told me they could come within half an hour of me sending out the invite! I thought schedules would make it harder than that. We got lucky and had an amazing time. Here are some pictures from the day. My favorite moment was when Gabe won a prized Goldfish. All the kids AND Bart were trying for it and when Gabe sunk the winning ball I have never seen a more exuberant celebration of jumping and screaming. I'm making it a goal to get us together again soon.

Carly was so good and adorable the whole time

Sophie wasn't very into this ride once it got started 

The ladies! My cousins are all beautiful.

After winning a goldfish


<3 Our whole group <3

2 comments:

Rae said...

You are so cute. I miss you Kam.

Kylen and Adrienne said...

yeah, that definitely rocked! Let's keep getting together often.