I needed a way to store my makeup brushes better. Sharing a bathroom with a man and having one sink makes it so that glasses of them on my counter are not very logical. I stole this idea from a photo I saw on Pinterest where they used coffee beans. I used little glittery clear beads and I have been loving it! It's easy because I can just pull it in and out of my cabinet and it looks oh so pretty :) I might even tie a ribbon around it. It was much more fun to throw together than it probably should have been, but I highly recommend it.
This way brushes don't brush against each other and get messy. And they aren't making a carrying case smudgy with foundation. I got the glass and the beads on sale at Michaels for a total of $8. I love their 50% off coupons they send in the mail!
xoxo

2 comments:
That is a great idea! I'll have to try that. It would be fun for a guest bathroom, too!
LOVE this!!! Very cute, kudos on your craftiness and thriftiness!
Post a Comment