Monday, July 30, 2012

Demolition Derby


So Preston and I were so excited to go to the Heber Demolition Derby this year. What's better than cars and trucks destroying each other while people in tank tops and mullets cheer them on?!  The derby in Heber sells out every year. Last year we were too late trying to get tickets so this year Preston got ours ahead of time and got 6! Which was perfect because we got to go with some good friends...

Cars turned over

Wheels popped off

The sunset was GORGEOUS!

And luckily the drivers were ok through several ambulance rides

So we learned there is a Powder Puff round and my new dream is to drive in one. I think I would totally win in an adorable pink car! I highly recommend this event. If not for the homemade doughnuts they sell alone.
The boys

The gals

Good times all around...

Xoxo

1 comment:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Heck yeah! we love demo derbies. The kids would call them "Demi Derby". We'll definitely be there cheering you on someday when you got your powder puff car ready ;)