Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 2

The day after Thanksgiving was Thomas Family Thanksgiving. 12 adults and 13 grand kids gathered at my sweet in-laws to feast! It's quite the crowd. After dinner Margie and Dave take EVERYONE out to the movies. It's such a fun tradition. This year the feature film was "Life of Pi." 



Love these ladies! We know I love smart, hilarious women. They had me laughing and smiling all night.



The sweet babies of the group. They just totally have my heart.



Our nieces are getting too grown up! 



The teenage boys LOVED my picture taking... clearly.



You know I took photos in the theater. We took up 3 1/2 rows!






It was a perfect ending to the holiday weekend. We are so blessed to have family so close. My in-laws are the greatest. I totally scored the jackpot.


Xoxo

1 comment:

StaceyFacex said...

You look like you had the loveliest time! I hope you had a good Christmas too :) I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to enter :) http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html Hope you have a good NYE! xx