It's not multicolored but the pattern is Aztec and the color is not black, white or tan! So I felt it was still bright and girly. And it's light, soft and comfy. I found it on this random online boutique called Longhorn Fashions . It was started by a University of Texas student who carries teal and orange items in order to sport cute clothing on game day. And I'm all about supporting a clothing loving, football supporting chica, UT fan or not! The best part was I Googled promo codes for her site and found a current code for 30% off! So this adorable sweater was only $38. A huge decrease in what the multi-colored version was going for on every site that carried it. The cheapest I had found the original sweater for was $55 and prices went up to $75. Steal of a deal if you ask me <3
Xoxo

1 comment:
You are so adorable. I knew you'd find something!
Post a Comment