Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ivy League Bound

Apparently Preston and I just like moving from coast to coast every 2-3 years! I am very proud to announce that Preston was accepted into the University of Pennsylvania's business school, Wharton. This business school is tippity top in the nation. It has brought us gems such as Donald Trump and his hair.  As Preston's wife I think he's kind of the best at everything anyways. But part of me was slightly surprised we were going to be moving to go to business school because it was the ONLY school he applied to. Go big or go home!

And so just as I am starting to really like Utah (only took a couple years) we are leaving. I thought I would be throwing the peace out sign and skipping away. But I have to admit I am very sad to leave this strange little state. Partly because I am obsessed with my job, and partly because we have so much family so close. I adore my nieces and nephews and will be sad to miss them growing up over the next couple years. And my co-workers are a family to me. I feel so privileged to have worked along side so many amazing artists. For these reasons I have struggled with the moving process. But I know that this move is what will be best for our family in the long run. And it brings me so much joy to see Preston excited and pursuing his dreams.

We start school at the beginning of August, and over the next couple months Preston and I will be apart while he works in Brazil for June and July. So things are pretty crazy right now. My stress level is slightly high so here's hoping the next 6 weeks apart fly by. But I get to join him at the end of July for 10ish days and I am counting down! The only problem now being that I picture their beaches full of Giselle's and Adriana Lima's.... So off to the gym I go!



Xoxo

1 comment:

Ashley Smith said...

I'm So excited for your guys!! It is going to be awesome. and I miss you so much. And can I just say have you looked at yourself ever?? You are so hot ALL the Giselles and Adrianas better watch out!