Saturday, March 24, 2012

An Animal

Day 23: Moon...

Sadly we have been fairly cloudy, although warm, the last few days. So I am putting down an "I Owe You." I will make good on it as soon as I am able!

Day 24: An Animal...

So, I am not a huge fan of animals. Don't get me wrong, I think puppies are cute and I am anti animal cruelty. I just have zero desire to ever own an animal. Most of my friends put their dogs etc outside when I come over because they love me and know I am uncomfortable with prolonged animal contact. So the closest I have come to having a photo of an animal is a shot from watching "Tabitha Takes Over" today. She revamped a dog grooming shop. And can I just say, I was a little (OK a lot) horrified that anyone would want to do this job. There truly is a calling for all types of people.


Xoxo

1 comment:

Rae said...

Ha! I had no idea!