Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finishing up the Month

Day 29: Feet...
Day 30: Toy...
Day 31: Where you relax...

I am cheating the system and using a photo taken from where I relax, of me using my favorite toy and showing my feet. Our couch is super comfy I relax here most of the time. For some reason I never nap in my bed. I nap on the couch.

This past Christmas I received my new favorite toy, my computer! Which is totally a toy for adults. I love it and use it daily. Preston always jokes he is going to wrap it up for the next two Christmas mornings since it was a bigger gift. The one I was using was 7 years old. So not waiting several minutes for an application I click to open has been magical.

And my toes are sporting their first Spring color! "Fiesta" by Essie. I love this punchy pink. My toes are celebrating the warm weather.



Photo a day has been fun. I can't decide if I will do April yet. I might be a sporadic participant.

Xoxo

No comments: