Saturday was so busy I didn't get a chance to post my photo. So here is the weekend at once!
Day 10: Loud...
Our dishwasher is SO LOUD. I am very thankful that we have one. Two years in New York without one made me appreciate this noisy machine. But I look forward to a nice quite machine one day! It is a bit impossible to watch TV or sleep when this bad boy is running.
Day 11: Someone you talked to...
My amazing parents Skype with us most Sundays and so today we got to talk to them! I couldn't figure out how to take a photo of the screen through Skype, anyone know how? So I took one with my phone.
I have to say I have missed them a LOT lately. I always do, but I haven't felt this homesick for them and Seattle in a while. I am so happy we have technology that allows me to see their faces and have more personal conversations with them. It is something Preston and I look forward to on Sundays. We love you Mom and Dad!
Xoxo


2 comments:
Your parents are the cutest!
My dishwasher is super loud too, I totally feel for ya.
Post a Comment