Day 18: A Corner of your home...
I love this corner because it looks so comfy. This is such a great chair. It is my favorite place to read when I am home by myself. And the bookshelf has three of my favorite things; books, movies and photographs. Not to mention our huge tennis ball from when we went to the US Open in New York. I love our home!
Day 19: Funny...
You will not find a funnier crew than the Lomeli side of our family. We got to spend Sunday with my Dad's side and we had so much fun eating, talking and laughing. You are guaranteed a happy tummy and soar cheeks from smiling when you see them. We had so much fun and just loved spending time with everyone. For this one I am using a few pictures, not just one :)
 |
| Of course the girls LOVED Preston |
 |
| Lots of laughing |
 |
| We got to meet Isabella, the newest addition to our family! |
 |
All the chicas
|
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment