Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 15, 16 & 17

I slacked a bit because I have been feeling under the weather. BUT here we go...

Day 15: Car...

I drove this bad boy for 7 years! It's an '88 Toyota Camry. When I saw that day 15 was "car" all I could think about was this one. My car after this was a Honda Civic and it felt like a Porsche in comparison. I only got to drive the Civic for about 6 months before I moved to New York and sold it. So I have a huge appreciation for power windows and locks, AC that works and comfortable seats haha.


Day 16: Sunglasses...

Well these are my favorite pair of sunglasses, but not just because they are cute. I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid for one of my best friends, Megan, a couple years ago. It was such a fun event and it was the first time all 9 of us girls in our group were together for a long time! These lovely glasses were part of our bridesmaid gifts. And every time I wear them I think of her big day and how much love was there.


Day 17: Green...

It's hard to see in the picture but I attempted a green smokey eye today. MAC has a shadow I love called "Club." If you put it straight on your eye lid it looks more brown. But if you smudge a brown pencil over your lid first, like magic the shadow comes on super green. Something about the base color being there brings out the true color of the shadow. You should give it a try!



Xoxo

1 comment:

Rae said...

We probably talked about this before but I also had a Honda Civic I sold when I moved to New York. I'd had it a couple years and it was my first adult purchase. I sobbed my eyes out because I took care of it like it was my child. I was so sad to see it go but it went to a nice girl who was SO excited because it was exactly what she wanted. That made me happy because everyone else who called interested was a slimy jerk looking to buy it and then sell it for parts. :(
Love the green smokey eye!