So my beautiful friend Rachel tagged me in her meme post. Meaning I answer the questions she has listed and then tag new people to answer my own set of questions! I am excited to play along. It has been a long time since I have done one of these, back in the day when they were done via e-mail. :) I'm hoping at least one friend I tagged at the end will do it.
I was asked:
1. What is your number one desired travel destination?
GREECE! Ever since I studied it in 6th grade I've been completely obsessed. It's gorgeous, the water is deep blue, I love the white buildings in the hills and I'm dying to see the ruins. One day...
2. What would you do if you were granted a day without any responsibilities?
I would have a large brunch, shop for a few hours and then go home to chocolate and bad TV. LOVE this plan. Now if Preston got it with me it would be the same except he would make me watch quality television programming.
3. Aside from something responsible (paying off debt, down payment on a house, saving) what is something you'd buy if someone gave you $100,000?
If I can't be responsible then SHOP! I would buy multiple pairs of glittery Christian Louboutin heels. I would die for some red bottomed beauties. And I would buy a fantastic bag. I would use the rest to go on a trip with Preston, maybe Greece would finally come true!
4. What is a favorite memory from college?
Oh goodness, let's see... my mind is being flooded right now and I cannot pick one. There was a night where my roommates and I decided to be very mature play truth or dare. This was during my senior year and I was living at Belmont. Prank calling, streaking and waking people up by banging on windows occurred. We laughed for hours on end and stayed up until 3:00 am being children. It was fantastic.
5. What is a song that has a strong tie to a great memory?
I went to Vegas with my girl friend Karynn and we decided "Apple Bottom Jeans" was our song because it was being played everywhere we went. We did not take into account that it had just become hot on the charts. It was obviously because it was our theme song for an amazing weekend.
6. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was a few days away from 16. My parent's said I could go on a date for the 4th of July since I was 5 days away from turning 16. We went and watched the fire works from the local race track. First date, first kiss. Sorry Mom lol
7. What is your all time favorite tv show?
Hands down, "Friends." I have watched it continually for the last 13 years and it hasn't gotten old once. I get annoyed watching it on TV because I memorize them and know when something is being cut out. I may have an addiction.
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have many. Tyrese Gibson and Channing Tatum are up there on my list. I feel like it changes depending on my mood and if the crush has recently proven himself a jerk face in the media.
9. What is one of your favorite Sunday activities?
Watching football with my husband. Relaxing and lounging!
10. What is something or someone you think is extremely overrated?
Tim Tebow. Sorry, but I said it.
11. Have you ever skinny dipped?
I have not actually, although I almost did several times.
I tag Karynn, Krista and Jacquelyn.
YOUR questions are:
1. What do you always have to have in your purse?
2. If you could choose to be best friends with one celebrity who would it be?
3. If money were no object, what would you do for a living?
4. What's your favorite memory with ME? :)
5. What movie could/do you watch over and over?
6. Who are your favorite male and female singers?
7. If you received one wish from a genie what would it be? (No wishing for more wishes - Play by the Aladdin rules)
8. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
9. If you could "get rid" of one celebrity who would it be?
10. What is your worst or best story evolving snow?
11. Are you addicted to Pinterest? If so, what's the recipe or craft you tried from there that went wrong?
Xoxo
3 comments:
Oh Kam, this just made me miss you so much!!!! Now, for an epic comment...
LOVE the story about truth or dare. Hilarious. College was the best.
When I asked the questions about favorite tv show I knew you'd pick Friends. Mine too! Why did we never get together to watch??
Um....can I answer your questions? Okay good, I'm going to. Because these are fun. :)
1. Hand lotion. I cannot stand dry hands and after I wash them they always get dry, especially in a NY winter.
2. Oprah. You'd always be seriously hooked up. Plus, I love her.
3. Travel blogger.
4. It's hard to pick just one. There were so many fun brunches and dance parties. Last night I was jogging along the Hudson and saw that random warehouse type place where we went to that Halloween party and I had fond memories of you and your love for Halloween. You and Preston were the hottest Aladin and Jasmine! :) OH! Duh! My favorite memory with you is OBVIOUSLY pole dancing classes! Haha. So fun (and so hard!)
5. When Harry Met Sally and Mean Girls.
6. Brandon Flowers and Lady GaGa.
7. I would wish that everyone in the world would be happy forever.
8. Where I currently live, New York.
9. This is weird because I know there's a lot that bug me but I honestly can't think of anyone right now...
10. Ugh, they are all miserable. I don't know if it's my best/worst, but my two best friends from high school (who were both born in southern California and have always lived there) came out to visit in Dec 2009 and were here just in time for that massive blizzard that was called the largest storm in three years. It was a NIGHTMARE. We had tickets to go see Nine at the Zeigfeld theater and there's no subway near there so we did a lot of schlepping. We were getting completely pummled by snow and by the time we got there we were seriously covered. My makeup was running down my face and our clothes were soaked. We froze through the movie. We have some seriously fugly pictures from that day.
11. I think I'm the only girl who made a Pinterest account and never got back on it after the first time.
Love you Kam!!!!
I LOVE that you answered them. What a bad snow story! This was a fun game :) I miss you tons chica.
I finally answered them!! Haha They were in my drafts for ever and I finally got them all answered today! Miss you girl:)
Post a Comment