Day 20: Before / After...
So I am cheating and taking a picture that I have had for a while for this one. My cute friend Rachael was my first model for Beacon and let me make her over. Beacon is a contest I entered for students and the winners get to go to fantastic workshops with big names in the industry. So my fingers are still crossed! I should find out next month if I got in.
Day 21: Delicious...
We had the Relief Society birthday party this week. Relief Society is the organization in our church for the women. It is always great and uplifting to learn from other women. I'm a big advocate of building each other up and supporting each other. The birthday is a celebration to remember the day it was established. We had delicious vanilla and strawberry cupcakes in the center of our tables. I thought it was so adorable how it was put together. The theme was "royalty" to remind us that we are all royalty to our Heavenly Father.
Day 22: Kitchen Sink...
This one is a bit boring but here is our kitchen sink! Equipped with soap, hand sanitizer & dish scrubbers. Like any clean freak would have :)
Xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment